Our professional staff has over 15 years of combined experience working with athletes of all levels and abilities. We have extensive experience working with professional, collegiate, and high school aged athletes across all sports.
Winona State Football, Caledonia High School, Mabel High School, Spring Grove High School, Luther High School, Winona Senior High School, San Francisco 49ers, Performance Enhancement Professionals, Lifestyle Fitness, and many others.
Athletes under our guidance and training have pursued their athletic careers with the following teams and institutions: Baltimore Ravens, Jacksonville Jaguars, New England Patriots, Miami Dolphins, Detroit Lions, Carolina Panthers, Minnesota Vikings, Pittsburg Steelers, Dallas Cowboys, Chicago Bears, Buffalo Bills, Tennessee Titans, University of Minnesota, University of Iowa, Winona State University, Dartmouth, Southwest Minnesota State University, University of Wisconsin – La Crosse, and many other elite programs.
o James Harrison (Steelers - Retired)
o Terrell Suggs (Chiefs)
o Mychal Kendricks (Seattle)
o Brock Osweiler (Dolphins - Retired)
o Lavonta David (Buccaneers)
o Lamarr Houston (Free Agent)
o Travis Benjamin (Chargers)
o Kyle Fuller (Bears)
o Kendal Fuller (Chiefs)
o Datone Jones (Free Agent)
o Vince Williams (Steelers)
o A’Shawn Robinson (Lions)
o Da’ Shawn Hand (Lions)
o Kevin Johnson (Buffalo)
o Tre Flowers (Seattle)
o Trent Murphy (Buffalo)
o Robert Quinn (Cowboys)
o Isaac Fruechte (Vikings – Free Agent)
o and MANY MORE!
OWNER / DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Eddie is a small town guy with big time experiences. He decided to bring the knowledge he acquired from those experiences back to the Coulee Region. Now he is the Owner/Director of Human Performance at Three Rivers Performance in La Crosse, WI. Here is a brief snapshot of his achievements:
- Head Strength and Conditioning Coach at Caledonia High School. Football has won state in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019. He is still currently consulting and working with their athletic program.
- Helped open up Lifestyle Fitness in Caledonia 2015.
- Worked with Winona State Athletics as a Strength and Conditioning Coach – 2 years.
- On staff as a Performance Coach for the San Francisco 49ers during their 2016 Training Camp.
- Recently worked at a private performance facility in Arizona where he trained many NFL athletes (PEP).
SPORTS PEROFRMANCE COACH
Ali started her weightlifting career in her first year of college at Winona State. Since then she has competed at many local and national level meets. While pursuing her weightlifting career, Ali has worked with athletes from all levels - professional to youth athletes. Here is a brief snapshot of her professional career:
- Worked with Winona State Strength and Conditioning department during her 4 years attending WSU.
- Strength and Conditioning Intern at UW-Madison during the summer of 2019. She worked mainly with Men's and Women's Basketball, Men's and Women's Hockey, and Individual Pro NHL Players.
- Qualified for Junior Nationals after her 1st meet.
- 3x University National Qualifier (2nd place finish).
-2x American Open Final qualifier.
SPORTS PERFORMANCE COACH
Aaron has worked with many different athletes across multiple different sports. He is brings a wealth of knowledge to our staff in the coaching and business aspect of things. Here's a look at his career:
- Graduated from UW-La Crosse with a degree in Recreational Management.
- 3 years with Aquinas as their Middle School PE Teacher.
- Has 7 years of coaching experience with football, wrestling, track & field, softball, baseball, and volleyball.
- Participated in football, wrestling, and track & field
SPORTS PERFORMANCE COACH
Paige has always had a passion for health and fitness. This led her to attend University of Wisconsin – La Crosse to pursue a degree in Exercise Sport Science. During her time in school, Paige worked with athletes from various ages and abilities, as well as competed in powerlifting. Here’s a look at her career:
- Competitively powerlifting for 4 years
- 3-time qualifier for USAPL Raw Nationals
- Western Wisconsin Open: 1st Place 63 kg, Best Female Lifter
- Wisconsin State Open: 1st Place 63 kg, 2nd Place in Open
- Badger Open: 1st Place 72 kg, 2ndPlace in Open
- Assisted with Richland Center High School Strength and Conditioning Program
- Worked with Riverdale High School powerlifting team
- Coached Special Olympics Powerlifting
- Adaptive Special Needs Personal Training Certification
Brooke graduated from Winona State University in 2019 with a bachelor's degree in Exercise Science. She has had a love and passion for fitness since she was in high school. Her freshman year of college she competed in a bikini competition, learning what it takes to achieve a very lean body mass.
While in the Exercise Science program at Winona State University, she worked in the fitness center as a personal trainer and at the Winona Senior High School as an assistant strength coach. After graduating from WSU, she completed a 3 month internship at a CrossFit gym while completing a nutrition certification.
Brooke's heart is to help empower men and women to take control of their health and fitness and realize how capable they are of reaching their goals. She loves helping clients learn how to fuel their bodies and train for their goals -- whether that be losing body fat, gaining muscle, improving performance, or simply feeling healthier!