Recovery is a critical part in the overall performance and well-being of an athlete. Proper recovery is essential to optimal athletic performance. The goal of our recovery services is to help our athletes to relax and recover from post workout or post-game soreness and muscle fatigue. Whatever your recovery needs are, THREE RIVERS PERFORMACE will help you find the right program to help you relax, recover and come back even stronger.
Recovery Modalities We Offer
- A recovery system that uses dynamic air compression to enhance the movement of fluid and metabolic toxins out of the limbs after an intense workout or game.
- A suite of products to help relieve tension, unlock sore muscles, and prime your body and mind to be at their best, so you can always find the simple fun in doing what you love to do, more.
- Performing Body Tempering on an athlete is a process in which we use these mechanisms to break tissue out of its adhesive state by being placed under a crushing load.
- Unlike traditional saunas infrared saunas don't heat the air around you. Instead, they use infrared panels (that use electromagnetic radiation) to warm your body directly. This method easily penetrates the human tissue, heating up your body before heating up the air.
- Use of electric stim will help bring fresh oxygen and nutrients to the muscles to flush toxins, promote healing and improve muscle function.
- Cupping is an ancient Chinese art which helps provide many different health benefits which include: Loosen Scar Tissue, Relax Connective Tissue, Increase Hydration and Blood Flow, Drain Toxins, Relax Chronically Tight Muscles, Body Contouring, and much more.
- This is a system of various techniques used to manipulate soft tissues for the purpose of warm-up, increased range of motion and the removal of mechanical limitations for optimal training & performance. This type of therapy helps remodel muscle tissue and improves blood flow through dynamic movements (tempering, foam rolling, manual therapy, and light cardio) on an athlete’s off day. This will help decrease muscle inflammation after exercise, improves athletic performance, decreases pain by improving circulation and releasing tension.
Stretch & Recover Yoga
- Come do low to moderate intensity yoga designed to stretch and reactive muscle groups or schedule a personalized stretch session with one of our coaches.
Nutrition & High Performance Supplements
- You are not just what you eat; you are what you do with what you eat.
- Our Coaches hold a strong belief that in order to maximize the full benefits of our training programs, it is imperative that each athlete also incorporates a custom nutrition and supplement program.
- Following a custom supplement plan is just as important as nutrition. TRP will help create a precise supplement regimen to further enhance your training and recovery efforts. All supplements used are ethical and safe for all athletes.
Schedule your session today by calling 608-782-3441 or email us at email@example.com